Hi. Welcome to my new blog. I'm sure I will learn how to do this as I go along, but I'll start on my first blog today.
The reason I am doing this is that I would like a platform other than Facebook to present my ideas. I go to Facebook to see pictures of friends and keep up with what is happening in their world. I don't want to hear rudeness, profanity and all the other things that are showing up now. If I want to hear about their side of political issues I will find a website.
It is reported that George Orwell said, "In a time of deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act." I looked it up and although it cannot be definitely connected to him, it is a great statement, and is very real today. Jesus Christ, another who is considered a revolutionary, said "I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me". I am sticking with Him.
I try very hard to vet what I read, watch and hear. I will be 64 soon and have been studying prophecy just about all my life. It is my passion and so amazing to see things happening so quickly now. In this blog I will be sharing links to videos, radio shows, websites and other places that I hope you will be interested in - all in an effort to show the truth. Truth isn't variable - it either is or it isn't.
We need to stand together and uphold other truth seekers.
No comments:
Post a Comment